Tuesday, September 26, 2006



This kitten has grown much bigger and turned into a monster. She, Hannah, does everything she is not suppose to do. For example, she sleeps in the afternoon on top of the large cage I have for my canaries. Proably dreaming of what she would like to do with those birds if only she could get into the cage and believe me she has tried. She gets really wild and will attack anything that moves with all her claws and teeth flying. So we in this house have nursed many wounds. But last night was her reckoning. She bit Jim when he was trying to but her to bed. After much chasing and muttering under our breaths, towel in hand, I grab her and she was not happy, clawing and yeowling with all her energy. We tossed her into her kennel and Jim for revenge for being bitten and scratched, put her out into the garage.
This morning she was very repentant and shy with her behavior. We here have decided she needs to be an outside cat with some privileges in the house. We acted on our decision and Hannah has adjusted well to the outside. She waits by the back door when she wants in. All is peaceful once again in the Terrill's house in Benson.

8 comments:

bonny with a Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

A new cat is in our near future but I can't raise two babies at the same time so we will rescue a older cat. I can hardly wait, we have been without a pet for almost two years if we don't count Drake.Ha ha ha

Amy Girl said...

I love cats. Someday I too will have a cat again. I must first potty train the two little diaper babies.

HPT said...

Hannah is a wonderful cat, and it was a privilege to meet her.

Eliza said...

Kittens are the best. They're so funny!

Karen said...

We have two OUTDOOR cats. We didn't go looking for either. On was left at our house as a kitten, the other needed a home when his owner had to go to a nursing home. I haven't had much luck with indoor cats.

Bonny we have had a couple cats disappear and we suspect were eaten.

Billy and Katie said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Jim and Trudy~

hanner said...

I love this cat! And Lissa can't stop talking about her.