Monday, October 02, 2006



It was a perfect fall day. Not to hot, not to cold. Not to sunny, not to cloudy, just perfect. But what made it even better was I was there to enjoy it all.

Many times I have seen "Hallmark" advertisments around Halloween time with fall colors in the background and people bundled up in the brisk weather out enjoying the holiday, and I have wondered if it is as good as it looks. I have visited different states that have had the display of fall and all its beauty and wonders. Then I would go home to my state that was limited in its season changes. I really enjoyed where I lived with its beaches and mild weather for over 50, almost 60 years. But when fall would rolled around I missed its definite presences. I would try to create a feeingl of fall with pumpkins and fall decorations to off set all the evergreens in our neighborhood. But still something was missing.

I have changed where I live to a different state, one that has four different seasons. This will be a new expereince and a good one I hope as winter approaches. But as for fall, this last week's drive up Logan canyon has proven to me that yes it is as good as it looks.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I am sooooo jealous!!!!

loriejane said...

Not fair!

Snoods Corner said...

Okay, I figured I better get on board or else I'd be left behind!

Snoods Corner said...

Okay, I was wondering when I'd get to be added to your list of contributors??