Sunday, June 22, 2008

Everyone meet Wilma. She is a little over a week and from the local pig farm down to street brought her over for us to meet. Ty Ballard brought her over and we had fun. Little pigs are so cute...my dad raised pigs when I was young and I remember enjoying the little ones. Having Wilma visit brought some fond memories. The Ballard's do not named their pigs, they have over 5000 pigs on their farm. We named it Wilber at first, but it was a girl so we changed to name to Wilma.





























Welcome back to the farm Alyx...she is down from New Mexico for the summer again. I remember going to Idaho every other summer with my family to visit my cousins and it was a magic time. We are so glad to have to here and it looks like Wilma was too.

1 comment:

D. Scott said...

Little pigs are so cute. (and big pigs are delicious!)